TutuApp is an App installer based on iOS and Android which lets you install your favorite paid apps and games for free. As it is a mobile app, you cannot directly install it on your Mac or PC; we will show you how to get it on your PC or Mac using the Virtual Machine. TutuApp [ about ]provides free access to your apps and games for free at the same time it has the inbuilt memory optimizer, cache cleaner to run all the things as smoothly as possible even it offers high-speed file transfer as well. Here below you will get the way to download TutuApp on your Mac OS.
Method 1: TutuApp Installer using Mac`
As TutuApp is not available on App Store, that’s why you need to download TutuApp Installer onto your Mac device.
- Open the < link > from your Mac device.
- You will see TutuApp Installer Button, click on it.
- Wait for a while until the installer downloads onto Mac device.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac device and tap on Trust this Computer.
- Now open the Installer on your device and click on Install Now.
- Now, wait for the Installation to be finished.
- You will see a green tick and Finish.
- TutuApp is now ready to use on your Mac device.
- If you see Unable to Install then click on Retry.
Method 2: Download TutuApp Directly on Mac
- Open Safari from your Mac device then open the < link >
- Now download Bluestacks app, the file size is about 260 MB and the file type is .dmg.
- When the Bluestack is installed onto your Mac device then download the TutuApp .apk file [ APK ]
- Open Bluestacks and look for the .apk file and click on it.
- Now on Blestacks app open the TutuApp APK and install it to your Mac device.
When the APK installation is finished, then create a user account and start downloading your favorite apps and games from it. You can download Pokémon Go and Many more games on your Mac device following the given instructions in this link. Now you can enjoy all the TutuApp games and apps on your Mac device on the bigger screen. Let us know how you get installed TutuApp on your Mac OS X, to get more relevant updates follow us on Facebook.